ÀÚÀ¯·Ó°Ô °Ô½Ã¹°À» ¿Ã¸±¼öÀÖ´Â °Ô½ÃÆÇÀÔ´Ï´Ù.
  • À¯³âÃß¾ï
  • Çб³»ýÈ°
  • ÀÔ½ÃÁغñ
  • ´ëÇлýÈ°
  • ±º»ýÈ°
  • ¾Ë¹Ù»ýÈ°
  • Ãë¾÷Áغñ
  • Á÷Àå»ýÈ°
  • ¿ø·ë»ýÈ°
  • ¿¬¾ÖÁß
  • °áÈ¥Áغñ
  • Áý¾È»ì¸²
  • Àڳ౳À°
  • â¾÷Áغñ
  • À̹ÎÀ¯ÇÐ
  • ³ëÈÄ»ýÈ°
  • Àüüº¸±â

'iPod - 1418 Error !!' ´çÇß´Ù!

ÃÖ±Ù ¾÷µ¥ÀÌÆ®°¡ µÈ ITune7.0ÀÌ 1418À̶ó´Â ¿¡·¯¸¦ ¹ß»ý½ÃŲ´Ù´Â Á¤º¸°¡ ÀÖ´õ±º¿ä.
¾Æ¹«·¡µµ ±× ¿¡·¯¿¡ Á¦ Ipod ShuffleÀÌ ´çÇÑ µí ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

±¸¹öÁ¯ÀÇ ¾ÆÀÌƪÀ» ÀÌ¿ëÇØ ³ë·¡¸¦ ¾÷·ÎµåÇß¾ú´Âµ¥, ´Ù¸¥ÄÄÇ»ÅÍ¿¡¼­ ³ë·¡¸¦ ¾÷·Îµå ÇؾßÇÏ´Ù º¸´Ï »õ·Î¿î ¹öÁ¯ÀÎ ¾ÆÀÌƪ 7.0À» ¼³Ä¡ÇÏ°Ô µÆ½À´Ï´Ù. ¼ÅÇÃÀ» ²ÈÀºµÚ ¾ÆÀÌƪ 7.0À» ½ÇÇàÇß´õ´Ï, ¹Ù·Î Á¶±Ý Àü±îÁö ¼ÅÇÃÀ» À߸¸ ÀνÄÇÏ´ø ÄÄÇ»ÅÍ°¡ ¼ÅÇÃÀ» ÀνÄÇÏÁö ¸øÇÏ´õ±º¿ä.

¼ÅÇÃÀÇ ¿ë·®Àº 0¹ÙÀÌÆ®¿´½À´Ï´Ù. ¾ÖÇû絵 ¾ÆÁ÷ À̹®Á¦ÀÇ ¿øÀÎÀ» ¸ð¸¥´Ù°í ÇÏ´øµ¥..
ÀÌ°Å ¿øÀÎÀ̳ª ÇØ°áÃ¥À» ¸ð¸¥´Ù¸é 1418ÀÇ ÇÇÇØÀÚ´Â ¸®ÄÝÀÌ¶óµµ ¹Þ¾Æ¾ßÇÏÁö ¾Ê³ª¿ä?

¡Ø 1418 °ü·Ã ¿µ¹® ±Û

iPod Shuffle 1418: APPLE killed our iPod and our trust
11.10.2006 | 10:10:27
I upgraded to ITunes 7 which promptly killed my Shuffle. What is Apple doing about this? Now them locked discussions about this and no other posts are allowed. What is going on, some sort of conspiracy? Suppression of some sort? Apple should take notice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

iPod Shuffle Woes: Unknown Error 1418

Posted in News, iPod Problem, Apple Defect, iPod by ab on the October 12th, 2006
Some iPod Shuffle owners are quite upset about the seemingly inconsistent but dreaded ¡°Unknown Error 1418¡È that apparently spells death for the iPod. Apple¡¯s Discussion Boards have been flaming about the issue for over a month. The problem doesn¡¯t seem to be going away either, despite Apple¡¯s efforts to lock certain threads on the topic, like this one.

It is not entirely clear what is causing Error 1418, but some users are blaming the iTunes and iPod firmware updates. The Apple Discussion Board user salty42 describes the problem:

Flashing amber/green lights. Won¡¯t restore, 1418 error. And I/O error in windows.

and then goes on with his experience contacting Apple, who suggested he buy a new Shuffle:

I called Apple Tech Support. They said I was outside of my warranty so they were limited without charging me. After I told him my problems, he said, ¡°That sounds like a hardware issue. You would need to bring/send it in to be serviced. Service fees will be almost as much as a new iPod, not counting any extra charges for parts. Have you heard that we just released a new iPod Shuffle yesterday? Its 1GB and is the smallest MP3 player to date, only $89 brand new. So you may want to think about getting a new one.

The user salty42 actually has a conspiracy theory, I¡¯m sure you could guess what it is. A search for ¡°error 1418¡È on Apple¡¯s Discussion Boards reveals 322 search results and many threads on the topic. I personally hated the iPod Shuffle and wouldn¡¯t recommend it to anyone, just put out the extra money and get a Nano or Video.

'Error 1418 - Fix Our iPods

À¯¾Æµ¶Á¸
2006-10-21 13:08:52
5334 ¹ø ÀÐÀ½
  ÃÑ 1 °³ÀÇ ´ñ±ÛÀÌ ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.
  1. 1. shark00 '06.10.24 7:54 PM ½Å°í
    ipod ³Ê¹« °íÀåÀÌ ¸¹¾Æ¿ä..
    ipod¼ÅÇÃ, ipod 3,4,5¼¼´ë ¹Ì´Ï ±îÁö ¾´»ç¶÷Àä.. Á¤¸»ºñ½Ñµ·ÁÖ°í »ò´ø 3,4¼¼´ë°¡ ´Ù °íÀ峪¼­ 5¼¼´ëµµ Áß°í·Î ÆȾƹö·È½À´Ï´Ù ¤Ð_¤Ð ¼ÅÇõµ °íÀå³µ±¸¿ä...
    iPODóÀ½¿£ ºñ½Î¼­ °í±ÞÀ̹ÌÁö·Î ÁÁ°Ô½è´Âµ¥ ³ªÁß¿¡ °¡°ÝÇ϶ôÇؼ­ ¸Å¸®Æ®µµ¾ø¾îÁö°í
    ¾îÀ̾ø´Â A/SÁ¤Ã¥(1³âÈÄ¿£ ¹«Á¶°Ç ¸»µµ¾ÈµÇ´Â °ªÀ¸·Î º¸»óÆǸÅ)¿¡ ½Ç¸ÁÇؼ­
    ÀÌÁ¨ ¾È¾²·Á±¸¿ä. MS¿¡¼­ ³ª¿Â´Ù´Â°Å³ª ±â´ëÇؾßÁö ¡é´ñ±Û¿¡´ñ±Û
¢Ñ ·Î±×ÀÎ ÈÄ ÀÇ°ßÀ» ³²±â½Ç ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù
 Ä³½Ã¼±¹°

365ch.com 128bit Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional and Valid CSS!
ű×